No products in the cart.
- The information we gather
When you ‘join our email list’ we gather your first name, last name, state, and email address. When you purchase our products or register for our seminars, the contact information you enter when you make these purchases, and what you purchased, goes into our database. We do not see or save any credit card information
- How we use (and do not use) personally identifiable information
Subject to the foregoing, Pincus Professional Education uses your personally identifying information in several ways:
- To send you emails to keep you informed of services provided by Pincus Professional Education and provide you with tips and information about legal education and presentation skills topics;
- To send you Pincus Professional Education solicitations, product announcements, and the like that we feel may be of interest to you (you may “opt out” of receiving these materials, as discussed in this policy); and
- As may be necessary to support the operation of the business, such as for billing, account maintenance, and record-keeping purposes.
Pincus Professional Education may disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties as follows with your authorization:
- CLE reporting. Some states require Pincus Professional Education report an attorneys name, bar number and number of CLE units earned after each seminar to the state agency governing CLE reporting. When a state requires we do that, we share that information (only) with that state agency. Stage agencies require us to do this to ensure attorneys attending our seminars. It is mandatory both for us as a company and also for the attorney attending our seminars.
III. Third-party partners
Additionally, the Services may contain links to other third party Web sites, including co-branded or other affiliated sites, which may or may not be owned or operated by or in conjunction with Pincus Professional Education You acknowledge that we do not monitor or control the information collection or privacy practices of any third parties, and are not responsible for their practices or the content of their web sites, including their use of any information (such as IP number, browser type, or operating system) collected when visitors or Members “click through” links to their sites or view advertisements served by them. Even though certain information collected by such third parties might not identify you personally, we strongly encourage you to become familiar with their privacy practices, and to contact such third parties if you have any questions about their respective privacy policies.
- Where we collect information
Pincus Professional Education collects information from users in the following areas of the site: each ‘Join our Email List’ box, when you check out and purchase our services.
Pincus Professional Education web site does not target children under the age of 13. In the event that we discover that personally identifiable information has been collected from a child under 13, we will delete that information.
VII. Changing or deleting personal information
You may change your personally identifiable information by clicking here to send us an email. You can send mail to the following postal address: PO Box 1422, Sierra Madre, CA 95969. You can call the following telephone numbers: (877) 858-3848.
- Contacting the Web site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, or any Erweb site listed in this policy, please click here to contact us.